1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING MY PERSONAL DATA?
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of the 11th of July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, we inform you that the owner of www.biele.com is:
Tax ID Number:
Larrañaga Industrialdea 1
20738 Urrestilla, Azpeitia
Telephone: +34 943 157050
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
MERCANTILE REGISTER OF SAN SEBASTIÁN
Sheet ner 7.247
In general terms, the relations between BIELE and its users resulting from the use of the services contained in this web shall submit to the jurisdiction and laws of the Spanish court. This Website has been created by BIELE for information purposes. Access to this website involves the acknowledgement and acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
2. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF PROCESSING MY PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- To process your request.
- Should you contract any of our products or services, we will use your personal data to manage them and for billing purposes.
- Should you send us your CV, we understand that your will or intention is for us to keep it indefinitely so that we can include you in current or future selection processes, without prejudice to your right of cancellation or opposition that you are free to exercise at any time.
- We will keep your contact information so that we can inform you periodically about products and services, our own or those belonging to third parties, that we think may be of interest to you.
- To get to know your likes and preferences to improve the quality of our products and services.
- To register the IP address used to browse our website and your consumption habits to manage our marketing actions.
3. COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
Stating your personal information on any of our registration forms implies your express acceptance so that we can send you our own information or that of third parties that we think may be of interest to you. Sending this information is a substantial part of our business and, therefore, is associated with contracting any of our products or services.
However, we remind you that you can freely oppose the sending of these communications at any time by sending an email to the address indicated in the first section of this document.
4. HOW LONG WILL MY PERSONAL DATA BE KEPT FOR?
Your personal data will be kept for as long as strictly necessary in order to provide the service or product contracted. Once the service is complete, and/or the guarantee on the products purchased has expired, we will keep your data for five years, which is the standard prescription period for civil or commercial liabilities. However, please be aware that these retention periods may be extended due to legal modifications or for the evaluation of criminal liabilities. Once the responsibilities derived from the contract have been prescribed, we will proceed with the destruction of all of your personal data.
We would like to keep your contact information indefinitely so that we can send you periodic information about products and/or services, our own or those of third parties, which we think may be of interest to you. Subsequently, if you do not wish to receive commercial information, our own or that of third parties, you can object by stating this via the following address: email@example.com
5. WHAT DATA DO I HAVE TO PROVIDE?
All requested personal data marked with an asterisk are essential in order to purchase or contract our products and/or services. If you fail to provide any of these obligatory data, we will not be able to serve you.
6. WILL MY PERSONAL DATA BE DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES?
Naturally, BIELE, S.A. belongs to a business group and maintains commercial agreements with third parties and this implies the transfer of your contact information and browsing profiles for direct marketing purposes. The recipients of your personal contact data are companies located in the European Union that work in the following sectors:
- Financial and insurance services.
- Healthcare services and products.
- The automotive sector
- Travel and leisure.
- Legal assistance and consultation.
- Construction and promotion.
- Production of industrial goods.
- Direct marketing.
By contracting any of our products or services, you give your consent to this transfer for commercial purposes
If you do not wish to receive commercial information, our own or that of third parties, you can inform us of this by writing to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We also inform you of the existence of Robinson lists. These lists consist in a free advertising exclusion service, available to consumers, which aims to reduce the amount of publicity they receive.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
- You have the right to access your personal data.
- You have the right to request that your personal data be amended or deleted.
- You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- You can request that the processing of your personal data be limited.
- You have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to the portability of your personal data.
9. DATA QUALITY
Your personal data are classified as confidential information, therefore, all processing of this data will be carried out guaranteeing maximum secrecy from third parties and applying the necessary security measures to guarantee their safety.
11. SAFETY MEASURES
BIELE has adopted the necessary measures to avoid the alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access of personal data, taking into account at all times the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether resulting from human action or physical or natural influences, however, the User must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
12. SPECIFIC CONDITIONS
Children and young people under the age of 14 need the permission of their parents or guardians to submit personal data to the BIELE website.