1. IDENTITY OF THE OWNER OF THIS WEBSITE.
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of the 11th of July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, we inform you that the owner of www.biele.com is:
Tax ID Number:
Larrañaga Industrialdea 1
20738 Urrestilla, Azpeitia
Telephone: +34 943 157050
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
MERCANTILE REGISTER OF SAN SEBASTIÁN
Sheet ner 7.247
In general terms, the relations between BIELE and its users resulting from the use of the services contained in this web shall submit to the jurisdiction and laws of the Spanish court. This Website has been created by BIELE for information purposes. Access to this website involves the acknowledgement and acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
2. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE
Accessing this website grants you the status of “User”, which implies your express and unreserved acceptance of the legal conditions that are published on www.biele.com at the time that you access the website. The User must therefore read these general conditions of use whenever they intend to access and, as the case may be, use the services provided via this website, as these conditions may be modified.
In this sense, “User” will be understood to be the person who accesses, browses, uses or participates in the services and activities, free or onerous, developed on www.biele.com.
2.1. OBJECT AND SCOPE OF APPLICATION
These general conditions of use regulate access, navigation, contracting of services and the use of www.biele.com, as well as the responsibilities derived from the use of its contents such as texts, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, expressions and information, and any other creation protected by national laws and international treaties on intellectual and industrial property.
BIELE, S.A. (hereinafter, BIELE) may establish specific conditions that will be applicable for the use and/or contracting of specific services, these general conditions being of supplementary application. Should a contradiction between what is established in the specific conditions and the general conditions arise, the application of the specific conditions will take priority.
2.2. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF SERVICES
- Access to biele.com, in general, is freely available and free of charge. However, some of the services and content may be subject to prior contracting of said service or product, the specific conditions published for that purpose being applicable in these cases.
- The User must, at all times, make legitimate use of the services provided on this website, in accordance with these general conditions, current legislation, public morals and order, as well as generally accepted practices on the Internet.
- The User guarantees that all information provided through the forms on this website is legitimate, real, accurate, truthful and up-to-date. It is the User’s exclusive responsibility to inform BIELE immediately of any modification that may be applicable to the information provided.
- The User will refrain from: introducing viruses, programmes, macros or any sequence of characters in an aim to damage or alter the computer systems of this website; impede the access of other users through the mass consumption of resources; collect data included on this website for advertising purposes; reproduce, copy, distribute, transform or make the content included in this website available to third parties; carry out actions using the services on this website that may damage intellectual property, industrial secrets, contractual commitments, the right to honour, the image and personal privacy of third parties; carry out acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising.
- If, in order to use and/or contract a service on biele.com, the User is required to register, they are responsible for providing information that is true and lawful. If, as a result of registration, the User is granted a password, they agree to make diligent use of it and to keep said password to access these services secret. Consequently, Users are responsible for the adequate custody and confidentiality of any identifiers and/or passwords that are granted and undertake not to assign their use to third parties, either temporarily or permanently, or to allow outside persons to access them. If, due to the User being careless with or losing their password, it is subsequently used to make unlawful use of the services by an illegitimate third party, the User will be held responsible for this. In cases of theft, loss or unauthorised access to their passwords, the User is responsible for notifying BIELE of this fact immediately so that they can be cancelled. Under no circumstances will BIELE be held responsible for actions carried out by unauthorised third parties when the aforementioned notification is not provided by the User.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
BIELE is the owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights of all the elements that make up www.biele.com, including the brand, commercial name or distinctive sign. In particular, namely but not exclusively, the graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, sounds and other elements on the website are protected by copyright.
Under no circumstances does browsing or accessing www.biele.com, imply the surrendering, transfer or granting of the total or partial license of BIELE to the User for personal use on their intellectual and industrial property rights.
Subsequently, the User acknowledges that the reproduction, copying, distribution, commercialisation, transformation, reuse, public communication and, in general, any other form of exploitation, via any procedure, of all or part of the content on www.biele.com, without express authorisation in writing for this from BIELE constitutes an infringement of its intellectual and/or industrial property rights.
4. RESPONSIBILITIES AND GUARANTEES.
- The information published may vary, for example, in terms of the availability of services, modalities or prices. Subsequently, the legal conditions published on www.biele.com are applicable to the User when they contract a service.
- BIELE declares that it has adopted both the technical and organisational measures in order to, within its capability and considering the state of technology, allow the website to function correctly, as well as ensure the absence of viruses and harmful components, however it cannot be held responsible for: (a) the continuity and availability of the contents and services on www.biele.com (b) the absence of errors in said content or the correction of any defect that may occur; (c) the absence of viruses and/or other harmful components on www.biele.com; (d) the impregnability of the security measures taken; (e) damage caused by any person who violates the security systems of www.biele.com.
- The User will be solely responsible to third parties for any communication sent personally or on their behalf to www.biele.com, as well as the illegitimate use of the content and services on this website.
- BIELE reserves the right to suspend, temporarily and without prior warning, access to www.biele.com due to maintenance, repair, updating or improvement operations. When circumstances allow, BIELE will publish on its website, sufficiently in advance, a notice indicating the expected date for the suspension of said services.
- Links to other websites that may appear on www.biele.com may redirect you to websites for which BIELE assumes no responsibility, given that it has no type of control over them, their purpose being to inform the User of other sources of information. Subsequently, the User is solely responsible for accessing said content and does so under the conditions of use that govern it. BIELE cannot be held responsible for the content of third-party websites that decide to include hyperlinks to our website.
- BIELE is neither responsible for the use that Users may make of the content and services featured on its website nor for guaranteeing that said content and services respect these conditions of use. In any case, BIELE reserves the right to adopt the corresponding legal measures and initiate the necessary procedures for accountability, for actions that go against current legislation, public order or morality, as well as to warn about and withdraw any manifestations that are racist, discriminatory, sexist, libellous, abusive, offensive, obscene, or that contravene the most basic ethical standards.
6. COOKIES POLICY
7. DURATION AND MODIFICATION.
- BIELE reserves the right to modify, totally or partially, these general conditions of access, publishing the changes on www.biele.com. Equally, it may make any modifications to the website that it considers appropriate without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services it provides, as well as the way in which they are presented or located. Consequently, the general conditions that are published at the time that the User accesses www.biele.com are those applicable, therefore the User should read these usage conditions periodically.
- Regardless of the provisions stipulated in the specific conditions, BIELE may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time and without prior notice, access to the content of the website, and the User may not demand any compensation.
8. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION.
The relationships established between BIELE and the User will be governed by the provisions of current regulations in terms of applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction. However, in cases where the regulations provide for the possibility of the parties submitting to a jurisdiction, BIELE and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, are to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of San Sebastian.